Subject: RE: Wharton privatization course
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 03:21:00 -0700 (PDT)

Christie, I don't have any interest.  Jeff Shankman is a Penn guy and I am 
sure he would like to do it and would be very effective.
mike

Christie Patrick
04/09/2001 09:32 AM
To: Mike McConnell/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: RE: Wharton privatization course

Hi Mike!

Any interest in teaching one class, April 16 or 18, 10:30-12noon at Wharton 
(Philadelphia)?  Please see details below.

Thanks!

--Christie.
---------------------- Forwarded by Christie Patrick/HOU/ECT on 04/09/2001 
09:30 AM ---------------------------

"Oberholzer-Gee, Felix" <[email-masked]> on 04/09/2001 09:08:33 AM
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
cc:  

Subject: RE: Wharton privatization course

Christie,

no problem.  The course is a MBA course on privatization.  We currently talk 
about project finance, and the idea was for Bill Gathman to talk about 
Enron's Dabhol project.  However, this could be substituted with a discussion 
of Enron's project finance activities in general, or with another project.  
There are 55 students in the course (48 MBAs in their first and second years, 
4 law school students in their 2nd year, and Ph.D. students in various 
years).  Dates are either 16 or 18 April, the class starts at 10:30 am and 
runs to noon.

Let me know if you need any additional information.  Thank you.  Felix

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, April 09, 2001 10:02 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Wharton privatization course

Hi Felix!

Sorry I have not yet had any luck.  However, I will give it one more try.
Would you please again give me the following:
course description, date, # and year of students?  Sorry for your
inconvenience...I'm really strapped for time, and this will be easier for
me than trying to relocate the information you've provided before.

Thanks!

--Christie.
---------------------- Forwarded by Christie Patrick/HOU/ECT on 04/09/2001
08:58 AM ---------------------------

"Oberholzer-Gee, Felix" <[email-masked]> on 04/09/2001 08:08:13
AM

To:   "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
cc:

Subject:  Wharton privatization course

Hi Christie,

I was wondering if you had any luck with finding a speaker for the
privatization course.

Thanks for your help with this.
Felix

---
Felix Oberholzer-Gee
Business and Public Policy Department
Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania
3100 Steinberg Hall - Dietrich Hall
Philadelphia, PA 19104.6372

(215) 898-3013 phone
(215) 898-7635 fax