Subject: Strong Candidate
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 01:17:00 -0700 (PDT)

I had a good interview with Andy yesterday.  He is a strong candidate and you 
may want to consider him for origination and mid-marketing opportunities.  
His resume is attached below.  I highly recommend Andy and if you are 
interested in talking with him, please contact Shanna Funkhouser to arrange 
an interview.

Thanks.
Mike

---------------------- Forwarded by Mike McConnell/HOU/ECT on 04/04/2001 
08:02 AM ---------------------------

Andrew Maus@ENRON COMMUNICATIONS
04/03/2001 04:52 PM
To: Mike McConnell/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Meeting followup

Mike,

Thanks again for meeting with me today.  It was a pleasure to finally meet 
you, I appreciate your help in my redeployment process.  Attached is my 
resume that should provide a snapshot of my background and skills for those 
you have in mind.

I will be in Houston meeting and interviewing until next Wednesday, April 
12th. Hopefully there will be the opportunity to meet with some your team 
before I return to London.  My contact phone is listed below, and I am 
sitting on 45 this week.  I'll update you with my progress before I leave 
next week.

Talk with you soon.

 Andy

Andrew Maus
Enron Broadband Services Europe
Business Development
40 Grosvenor Place
London  SW1X 9RS
Phone:  +44 (0) 207 783 4533
Fax:       +44 (0) 207 783 9195
Mobile:  +44 (0) 799 056 2329

Houston contact phone: 503-807-0927 (cell)