Subject: Re: New President of PDVSA-Gas
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 05:13:00 -0700 (PDT)

Emilio, let me know when it is official and draft up a congratulatory letter 
for my signature and send via email.  I'll put on my letterhead and sign.
thanks,
m

Emilio Vicens@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
03/30/2001 06:11 PM
To: Mike McConnell/HOU/ECT@ECT, Eric Gonzales@ECT
cc:  
Subject: New President of PDVSA-Gas

Mike and Eric,

Informally I was told today that the new President of PDVSA Gas will be 
Nelson Nava, this is very good news for us since he has been a very strong 
supporter of the project for a long time. We have a solid relationship with 
Nelson, so I believe he could be a good sponsor for our project. More 
importantly, we will not have to educate Nelson about the project. Just in 
case you don't remember, we all met him when we visisted PDVSA-Gas earlier 
this years. The meeting in PDVSA-Gas was in his office.

Once it is official, it would be a very good idea for you Mike to call him to 
congratulate him. I will let you two know next week.

Emilio