Subject: Re: Don Reid
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 07:43:00 -0800 (PST)

All,

I just talked with Andy Fastow and Brian Redmon.  We need to pass on him, 
they really didn't recommend him as I was led to believe.
Sorry,
Mike

Randal Maffett
03/22/2001 08:42 AM
To: Mike McConnell/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Eric Gonzales/LON/ECT@ECT, George McClellan/HOU/ECT@ECT, John L 
Nowlan/HOU/ECT@ECT, Larry Lawyer/Enron@EnronXGate, Jeffrey A 
Shankman/Enron@EnronXGate 
Subject: Re: Don Reid  

I met w/ him a couple weeks ago.  Good guy w/ good overall experience but 
lacks any specific industry experience in crude/products/pet-chems.  I'm the 
one who referred him to you and Larry.

   

	From:  Mike McConnell                           03/21/2001 09:52 AM

To: Eric Gonzales/LON/ECT@ECT, George McClellan/HOU/ECT@ECT, John L 
Nowlan/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Larry Lawyer/Enron@EnronXGate, Jeffrey A Shankman/Enron@EnronXGate, 
Randal Maffett/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Don Reid

All,

Attached is some information on a guy that I just met with and is in 
re-deployment within Enron.  He is a finance guy by training, and has closed 
deals as an originator for EE&CC.  (He is not an EE&CC guy but was asked to 
go over there to help as an assignment)  Andy Fastow recommended that I see 
him.  I thought of your groups as a possible fit. 

He is out of redeployment on Friday and if you have an interest to talk to 
him I would lob in a quick call.

 Mike
---------------------- Forwarded by Mike McConnell/HOU/ECT on 03/21/2001 
09:44 AM ---------------------------

Donald Reid@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
03/21/2001 09:13 AM
To: Mike McConnell/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Don Reid

Per our conversations.

Best Regards,

Don
x56282