Subject: Re: Pro-Caribe
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 03:48:00 -0800 (PST)

Greg, Thanks.  We'll resolve.
m

Greg Curran@ENRON
02/15/2001 08:54 AM
Sent by: Greg Curran@ENRON
To: Mike McConnell/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Pro-Caribe

Mike 

This issue has been going back and forth so Eric asked me to send you an 
email to see if we can resolve this issue.  I have been told by Eric that 
ProCaribe is in EGM and Mariella continues to say that it is EGA.  I can find 
reasons for this to fit in either place yet I think it is important to settle 
this ASAP.  I currently report into both groups so it is in my interest to 
resolve any misunderstandings as soon as they arise.  I hope all is well.
---------------------- Forwarded by Greg Curran/CA/Enron on 02/15/2001 10:48 
AM ---------------------------

Elio Tortolero@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
02/14/2001 04:53 PM
Sent by: Cynthia Maldonado@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
To: Greg Curran/CA/Enron@Enron, Federico 
Haeussler/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Sandy Verma/Corp/Enron@Enron, 
Larry A Boe/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENt, Shilpa 
Kadakia/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
cc: Mariella Mahan/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Elio 
Tortolero/Corp/Enron@Enron, Isabel 
Romero/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Cynthia 
Maldonado/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENt, Lynnette 
Lopez-Silva/CA/Enron@Enron 
Subject: Pro-Caribe

We have been notified that Pro-Caribe is part of Enron Global Assets (EGA).  
In order to facilitate the transition process for EGA-Caribbean , and per 
Mariella's request, we  have scheduled a meeting for tomorrow, February 15, 
2001 at 9:30am CST in conference room 3AC-1665 to discuss detailed business 
reviews.

Topics to focus on are the following:
Formal 2001-2003 Budget
Key Challenges and Issues
Key Decisions (time wise and magnitude wise)
Key Business Initiatives
Long-Term Strategy and Long-Term Economic Model

Dial In Information is as follows:
Domestic: 888-232-0365
International:  805-240-9653
Parti. Code:  385387

We would very much appreciate if you could be available to participate and 
provide the material that will be discussed; if you want to use existing 
materials to walk us through the list of topics above, that is perfectly fine 
(don't prepare anything special for us).  If you want to send information in 
advance, that is also welcomed and appreciated.  Please advise anyone else 
that you think should be part of this meeting. 

Please feel free to contact 

Thanks,
Elio