Subject: Re: Jonathan Whitehead
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 03:44:00 -0800 (PST)

Shanna,

What a deal.  When Jonathan and I talked, he did ask if this deal with Net 
Works was a problem.  I told him that I wouldn't imagine it would be an issue 
but to work it out with Eric and i gave him yours and Cindy's name rather 
than Robert.  Is this out of line with others at his level and responsiblity?

Mike

From: Jeffrey A Shankman on 02/21/2001 11:20 AM
To: Mike McConnell/HOU/ECT@ECT, Shanna Funkhouser/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc:  
Subject: Jonathan Whitehead

I have some real concerns over this contract Louise put together for 
Jonathan.  Shanna, can you check this out with Robert Jones.  I'd like to 
restructure this contract.  

Jeff
----- Forwarded by Jeffrey A Shankman/HOU/ECT on 02/21/2001 11:19 AM -----

	Robert Jones@ENRON
	02/21/2001 10:16 AM
		 
		 To: Jeffrey A Shankman/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: Louise Kitchen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Shanna Funkhouser/Corp/Enron@ENRON
		 Subject: Jonathan Whitehead

Jeff,

Attached is the term sheet we put together for Jonathan Whitehead:

Please give me a call if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Robert

---------------------- Forwarded by Robert Jones/Corp/Enron on 02/21/2001 
10:10 AM ---------------------------

Louise Kitchen@ECT
02/21/2001 08:29 AM
To: Jeffrey A Shankman/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Robert Jones/Corp/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Jonathan Whitehead

I have had some discussions with Jonathan and recommended he takes the LNG 
job offered.  Assuming he does, we have already set out the terms for him 
coming over (fully negotiated) so there is nothing to do on the HR side 
provided you are happy with the numbers.

Louise

ps Robert please send Jeff the Jonathan numbers.