Subject: IMPORTANT NOTICE
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 09:40:00 -0800 (PST)

The Enron Global Markets - Office of the Chairman has scheduled an off-site 
planning session for February 23-25, 2001. (Please disregard any previous 
date information you may have received.)  It is very important that each 
person on the distribution list of this message mark their calendar now and 
make every effort to attend the off-site session.  

The information for the off-site meeting is as follows:  

Date/Time: Friday, February 23rd through
  Sunday, February 25th

Location: The Delano Hotel
  Miami Beach, Florida

Arrangements have been made for hotel reservations for each person.  However, 
each attendee is responsible for their own flight arrangements.  Flight 
suggestions and more detailed off-site information will be forwarded as soon 
as it has been finalized.

In order to provide an accurate head-count to the hotel, it is important that 
you confirm your attendance today (Friday) by contacting Jennifer Burns at 
X-39440 or [email-masked] by 2:00 p.m.  If you have any questions, 
please feel free to contact Jennifer or Cathy Phillips at X-36898.

We look forward to seeing you at the off-site.  Thank you.