Subject: Re: Golf at Doral Blue Course - January 3rd
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 06:00:00 -0800 (PST)

Greg, 

Mark and I would like to thank you again for your efforts to get us on at 
Doral.  We had a great time and got a chance to meet Tom.  He was a gracious 
host and please pass on another thank you for us.

Mike McConnell 

Greg Grissom@ENRON
12/28/2000 01:44 PM
To: Mike McConnell/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mark McConnell/Enron Communications@Enron 
Communications
cc:  
Subject: Golf at Doral Blue Course - January 3rd

Mike and Mark-

I wanted to confirm with you that you have a 2 PM tee time on Wednesday, 
January 3rd at the Doral Resort and Spa's Blue Course (The Blue Monster).  My 
future father-in-law, Tom Neville, the Tournament Director for the Genuity 
Championships (formerly the Doral Ryder Open), has reserved your tee time and 
should you have any problems please contact him at the tournament office 
(305-477-4653 ext. 3058).

He also suggested that you might want to arrive a little early because there 
could be a possibility of teeing off a little earlier than 2 PM.  FedEx has a 
tournament scheduled beginning with shotgun start at 9 AM and depending on 
quickly they get around, you could get on the course before 2:00.  

Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact me here at work, 
(713) 345-8741, or on my cell phone, (713) 582-7596.

Hit it straight and Go Sooners!

Greg Grissom