Subject: Re: Dabhol LNG
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2000 08:44:00 -0800 (PST)

Rick,

I arrive Mumbai at 7:25 p.m. on Thursday from Osaka. If we can make the call 
at 10 am Houston time it works for me.

Clay

Rick Bergsieker
12/09/2000 01:56 AM
To: James A Hughes/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
cc: Clay Harris/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Mike 
McConnell/HOU/ECT@ECT, Rebecca McDonald/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, 
Brenda J Johnston/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Sunita 
Katyal/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT 

Subject: Re: Dabhol LNG  

I will be in PRC's on Monday all day and leaving Monday evining for Dubai.  I 
suggest that we do this later in the week (say Thursday) at 8 am Houston 
time  (Clay, does this work for you?) 

James A Hughes
12/08/2000 10:40 AM
To: Rick Bergsieker/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Clay Harris
cc: Mike McConnell/HOU/ECT@ECT, Rebecca McDonald 

Subject: Dabhol LNG

Rick:

I would like to get together early next week and discuss the LNG group's 
assessment of our ability to remarket some of the Dabhol LNG.  We will soon 
likely be engaged with the Indian government in "discussions" of the Dabhol 
PPA.  I want to start formulating what proposals we feel comfortable putting 
on the table.  Your group's views on LNG will be critical.  We need not just 
"opinions" or "impressions", but an assessment of what risk we are willing to 
take (if any) in respect of some of the LNG volumes.  My secretary Connie 
Blackwood (x67421) can put a time on my calendar convenient to you and anyone 
else that needs to participate.

Jim