Subject: Mid Year PRC Schedule
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 10:12:00 -0700 (PDT)

As you know, the mid year PRC process is underway.  The system "officially" 
closed for feedback last Friday, 6/1.  The system will remain usable by 
supervisors until the PRC process has completed.  Below is a schedule of 
other dates that you should be aware of:

6/18  EGM Commercial Support PRC Meeting
6/19  EGM Trading PRC Meeting
6/20  EGM Origination PRC Meeting

6/25  Associate and Analyst PRC Meeting

7/10  EWS Final PRC Meeting
(In this meeting, Mgr and above will be cross-calibrated for all of EWS.  
Below Mgr, the curves for each job group will be reviewed at the business 
unit level and then overall for EWS.  At the end of this meeting, there will 
be a pre-PRC for VP's in preparation for the 7/23 meeting.)
 
7/23 & 7/24 Executive Committee PRC
  (In this meeting, VP's and MD's will be rated relative to their peers 
across Enron.)

A few side notes:

? Please make sure your employees have completed a self-evaluation.  The 
"accomplishments" section of this evaluation is viewable in the PRC meeting 
in which the employee is reviewed.  (As of today, the system will still allow 
employees to complete the self-evaluation.)
? 
? As you are preparing to represent employees in a PRC meeting, be aware that 
the consolidated feedback and self-evaluation are printable.
? 
? Lastly, if you will be asking any of your direct reports to attend one of 
the EGM meetings on 6/19-6/20, please let me know asap.  I must provide a 
complete list of meeting participants before we are able to conduct the 
meeting.  (Pls. err on the side of less rather than more people while 
ensuring that employees receive fair representation).

Please call me (ext. 59386) or Khymberly Booth (ext. 36019) should you have 
any additional questions.