Subject: Re: FW: Donated Printers
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 10:58:00 -0800 (PST)

Jim,

Thank you so much for all your help on this matter.  I know how difficult 
your job is day to day without items like this popping up.  I spoke with 
Carol Randall and Cindy Levi, the principal of the school, and they are so 
appreciative it is hard to describe it.  The school constantly talks about 
Enron and hundreds of children are using the donated computers and now 
printers.

Thanks again and have a good holiday.

Sincerely,
Mike McConnell

From: Jenny Rub@ENRON on 11/21/2000 11:31 AM
To: Jim Fussell/ENRON@enronXgate
cc: Mike McConnell/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Re: FW: Donated Printers  

Thanks heaps for all you coordination on this, Jim.   Enjoy your turkey day, 
too!    JR

	Jim Fussell/ENRON@enronXgate
	11/20/2000 02:55 PM
		 
		 To: Jenny Rub/Corp/Enron@Enron
		 cc: 
		 Subject: FW: Donated Printers

Jenny,

Just an FYI...

I spoke with Carol Randal this morning the twelve printers will be delivered 
to Mittlestat Elementary tomorrow.

Have a nice Thanksgiving
Jim

 -----Original Message-----
From:  Wilson, Reggie  
Sent: Monday, November 20, 2000 1:00 PM
To: Rodriguez, Lupe; Aparicio, Jose
Cc: Arriaga, Alex; Fussell, James
Subject: Donated Printers

We need to schedule the delivery of the donated printers. The address is:

7200 Spring Cypress

Directions: 45N exit 2920, go west to Hooks Airport (Stubner Airline) turn 
left. Go to Spring Cypress and turn left. Go to Robbie Road and turn left. 
See Dan Burg 281.655.6583. You must be there by 3:30pm. 

Please complete this request on Tuesday, 11/21.

Thanks,
Reggie
----- Forwarded by Reggie Wilson/EPSC/HOU/ECT on 11/20/2000 12:54 PM -----

	Jim Fussell/ENRON@enronXgate 11/20/2000 11:22 AM 	   To: Reggie 
Wilson/EPSC/HOU/ECT@ECT  cc:   Subject: Donated Printers

Reggie,

The contact at the warehouse to accept the printers is Dan Burg.  He can be 
reached at 281-655-6583

The printers are located at 3AC B1 and when you are ready I have someone get 
them for you.

Thanks,
Jim