Subject: Re: golf
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 10:47:00 -0700 (PDT)

Doug,
Sounds fun but I can't commit now.  Please do not wait on me, go ahead and 
fill up the foursome.
thanks,mike

   

	From:  Doug Leach                           09/29/2000 10:01 AM

To: Mike McConnell/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Randal T Maffett/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tom Briggs/NA/Enron@Enron 
Subject: golf

Mike,

Can you join us on Wednesday morning, November 15 to play golf at Canyon 
Springs golf course in San Antonio prior to the Enron Management Conference? 
Canyon Springs will allow us to book a 10:00am tee time thirty days in 
advance. Once I have confirmed the tee time I will forward directions to the 
course. Should be a fun group. Might even need a practice round at Champions 
prior to the trip. 

Doug