Subject: Re: Lichtenstein's Blue Note
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 12:35:00 -0700 (PDT)

Virginia, 

Thanks for the update.  I will not have an opportunity to talk with you right 
now.  I am in Tokyo and my next destination may change due to business events 
in the middle east.

I am very interested in acquiring Blue note, however,  I do want to know more 
about the price.  I was close to locating one via a gallery via ebay for a 
lot less.  Also, your price was $4,500 for the same piece framed.  Is there 
room on the price if I give you a firm commitment.  The ebay price is 
significantly discounted but they are not ready to close the deal yet 
either.  If you can't get them down on the price,  it is worth me chasing 
down the other option for a while.

Please let me know via email and I will attempt to be responsive via odd time 
zones.

Thanks,
mike

"Virginia E. Repasky" <[email-masked]> on 09/25/2000 11:04:57 PM
Please respond to [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
cc:  
Subject: Re: Lichtenstein's Blue Note

Dear Mike:

Glad to hear from you.

The Lichtenstein "Composition No. 4" is exactly like the one you saw except
that it would be a different number in the signed and numbered edition.  The
price is $4,500.00.  That is unframed.  We can frame the artwork like the
Liechtenstein you saw here or if you prefer like the Matisse.  You have that
option.

I will contact the owner and send you an image either by e-mail or by mail.
The window of opportunity to acquire the artwork is limited.

I would love to talk to you personally about the Matisse "Icarus" artwork.
When would be the best time to contact you and Chris?

As I mentioned to you this artwork is hard to find and cannot be easily
replaced.  Please keep in mind that several of our consultants are working
with clients and galleries to place this artwork.  I mention this only to
encourage to contact me if you have serious interest in adding this artwork to
your collection.

I look forward to hearing from you tomorrow.

Most sincerely,

Virginia Repasky
Christopher-Clark Fine Art

[email-masked] wrote:

> Virgina,
> Hello from Singapore.  Thanks for the email.  I am interested in the
> Lichtenstein.  Is the #4 the same as the one you had in the gallery?
> What is the price and what does the frame look like?  Do you have a picture
> or could you put it on your website?
> I am still interested in the Matisse but Chris isn't so sure.  We are still
> thinking about that one.
> Thanks,
> Mike
>
> "Virginia E. Repasky" <[email-masked]> on 09/25/2000 02:16:07 PM
>
> Please respond to [email-masked]
>
> To:   Mike McConnell <[email-masked]>
> cc:
> Subject:  Re: Lichtenstein's Blue Note
>
> Dear Mike:
>
> Greetings from San Francisco!
>
> Congratulations we have located on your behalf Roy Lichtenstein's 'Blue
> Note: Composition #4'.? If you are serious about the artwork we will need a
> commitment from you to acquire the piece for you.
>
> Please contact me as soon as possible since this is a time sensitive
> matter.? I will be in the gallery late this evening till 9pm PST and from
> 9:30am-6:00pm PST Tues. through Fri.
>
> Have you received the package on the Matisse?? What do you think about the
> artwork?
>
> I look forward to hearing from you and Chris.
>
> Most sincerely,
>
> Virginia Repasky
> Christopher-Clark Fine Art