Subject: Re: Enron Art Committee Meeting
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 06:04:00 -0700 (PDT)

Conference room 49C1in the Enron Building has been reserved for the 
above-referenced meeting.  Outside visitors please check in at the main desk 
in the Lobby of the Enron building and have the receptionist call Bill 
Donovan (ext. 35459) for security clearance.

	Lea Fastow <[email-masked]>
	09/18/2000 03:45 PM
		 
		 To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Enron Art Committee Meeting

The next Enron Art Committee meeting will take place in the Enron Building
(exact conference room to follow) from 9:00 a.m.-11:00 a.m. on Friday,
September 29th.  At that time, the Caesar Pelli architects will review with
us key interior drawings for the new building.  I look forward to seeing
you there.