Subject: IMPORTANT NOTICE
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 03:03:00 -0700 (PDT)

Enron Global Markets - Office of the Chairman has scheduled a fall off-site 
planning session for October 18-21, 2001.  It is very important that each 
executive on this distribution list mark your calendars now and make every to 
attend this fall off-site session.

The information is as follows:

Date/Time: Thursday PM, October 18th through
  Sunday AM, October 21

Location: Las Ventanas - Al Paraiso
  Los Cabos, Mexico

Hotel reservations have been made for each person.  However, each attendee is 
responsible for booking their own flight arrangements.  More detailed 
information will be forwarded as soon as it becomes finalized. 

It is important to provide the hotel with an accurate headcount, please 
confirm your attendance no later than Tuesday, June 5 by contacting Jennifer 
Burns at 3-9440 or [email-masked].  If you have any questions 
please contact myself or Cathy Phillips at 3-6898.

Thank you!