Subject: Re: India as LNG market
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 01:07:00 -0700 (PDT)

Wade,

Thanks for the email.  I would be an angle investor in your 24 hour a day 
extension machine.  If anyone could do it, it would be Sanjay.  I would very 
much like to meet with you.  Jeff as well.  I"ve got several openings that I 
can create on Wed Sept 13th.  10:30 - 11:15, 1:30 - 2:00; 3:30 - 5:00.  

Let me know what works.

Mike

To: Mike McConnell/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Sanjay Bhatnagar/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT 
Subject: India as LNG market

Mike,

I saw today's announcement regarding you taking responsibility for the Global 
LNG work. This is great news, and congratulations. And as soon as I fine tune 
my invention for Sanjay of granting more than 24 hours in a day, I'll forward 
it to you also, as you both need it.

I would like for Sanjay and me to have an opportunity to discuss India and 
its LNG potential with you. Both Sanjay and I are in town next week for the 
PRC process, and I am tied up Monday in that and you and Sanjay are busy 
Tuesday with PRC. Would it be possible to visit with you sometime on 
Wednesday, Sept. 13 for 30 to 45 minutes so that we can give you an overview 
of the India LNG market, discuss some opportunities and challenges we have 
learned in our couple of years of marketing to downstream customers, and 
perhaps some things that Enron can do to really take a dominant position in 
the India LNG market? I'll put together a brief overview presentation, and we 
can walk you through that presentation. After our meeting with you, I would 
be happy to discuss this with other members of your new team as well.

Please let me know if a meeting on Wednesday works for your schedule. 

Thanks,
Wade