Subject: Re: Draft Business Plan Enron Net Works South America
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 01:03:00 -0700 (PDT)

Jay,  

I think that should be looked at and re-evaluated. The way I had it, AS, PB, 
DB and I (we had commercial and IT infrastructure covered in  1 call) all 
attended the video calls but I primarily drove the business activities and 
co-ordination.  I had envisioned Allan and your group taking over directly 
pre my change and pre other international ongoing activities.  I suggest that 
all of you re-look at it and do what you want but there are obvious big 
changes coming that will affect your decision and how we will approach the 
business opportunities.  I believe they are a great resource for future 
development and they really appreciated the communication effort and we 
really helped them.

Good luck,
Mike

Jay Fitzgerald@ECT
08/03/2000 01:50 PM
To: [email-masked] @ ENRON
cc: [email-masked]@ENRON, [email-masked]@ENRON, 
[email-masked]@ENRON, [email-masked]@ENRON, 
[email-masked]@ENRON 
Subject: Re: Draft Business Plan Enron Net Works South America  

Who is to be responsible for these guys and their involvement with NetWorks 
going forward?

[email-masked] on 08/02/2000 08:31:47 AM
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked], [email-masked]
cc: [email-masked] 

Subject: Re: Draft Business Plan Enron Net Works South America

All,

FYI, here is the latest draft of their business plan for your review and
commentary.  I had the video call yesterday and went through all the org
changes.  I did not provide any commentary on the specifics for obvious
reasons.

Mike
---------------------- Forwarded by Mike McConnell/HOU/ECT on 08/02/2000
08:23 AM ---------------------------

D'Arcy Carroll@ENRON
07/24/2000 07:24 AM

To:   Steve Nagy/SA/Enron@Enron
cc:   Mike McConnell/HOU/ECT@ECT, Joe Kishkill/SA/Enron@Enron
Subject:  Re: Draft Business Plan Enron Net Works South America  (Document
      link: Mike McConnell)

I think there are 2 principal drivers:

(1)  the respective Business Unit heads inside of Networks (Houston or
elsewhere ) need to know who Steve and I are, that we're involved and that
we have a      mandate ( actually this probably warrants some clarification
vis-a-vis the Argentine office, as well; especially given the hiring of
Bastos - I for one would like      to get a clear and substantive
understanding in regard to his trading background, priority for physical
vs. financial products, and expectations ) and
(2)  we (Enron SA) need an invitation, but also need to probably be more
aggressive about participating in meetings, discussions - both strategic
and       functional for each of  the Business Units

Once we reach a consensus on an Enron SA Bus Plan with focus, targets will
establish some parameters to participate inside the group going forward.

Mike, your efforts to communicate both updating events vis-a-vis the weekly
call and overtures outside the group have been a great initiative and much
appreciated.  It's made an important, productive impression on Enron
employees "outside"of Networks.  Look forward to further discussions all
around.

Steve Nagy
07/21/2000 02:19 PM

To:   Mike McConnell/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:   Joe Kishkill/SA/Enron@Enron, D'Arcy Carroll/SA/Enron@Enron

Subject:  Draft Business Plan Enron Net Works South America

Mike,

Per your request, attached is the draft Business Plan for South America.
Due to agenda constraints, Joe Kishkill has not yet had the opportunity to
review.

As part of structuring the regional effort, it would be important to
streamline and coordinate the due diligence and market study efforts. There
appears to be some confusion between Houston and S?o Paulo over who is
responsible for what. We may need to formally announce D'Arcy's and my
roles, including the need to channel information through us into and out of
the region.

Please let us know your thoughts.

Thanks, Steve

(See attached file: Business Plan Enron Net Works South America.ppt)

 - Business Plan Enron Net Works South America.ppt