Subject: Re: Draft Business Plan Enron Net Works South America
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 04:43:00 -0700 (PDT)

Louise,

I do agree.  I haven't really looked at or studied the plan because of the 
pending changes.  There are some good guys down there and I believe they can 
do some good work to help you in your quest for world domination.  Good luck 
with this.

Cheers,
mike

Louise Kitchen
08/02/2000 11:34 AM
To: Mike McConnell/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: David Forster/Corp/Enron@Enron 
Subject: Re: Draft Business Plan Enron Net Works South America  

I think there is some duplication from these guys internal to Argentina.  As 
you know we had a visit from Patrick Hansen, Bastos and Mike Guerriero 
recently where I think we agreed on the concept behind www.enron.ar - ie 
using our vertical concept.

I think Steve and the team who came here probably need to get on the same 
page as the presentation doesn't quite reflect where we (Dave Forster)  
thought they were going.  

We are not worried if they want to go that way - the budget plans are way out 
of line though (but they do need to tell us to stop the development we are 
doing for them).

Dave, if Mike agrees - the easiest thing to do would be for you to ring Steve.

Louise

   

	From:  Mike McConnell                           02/08/2000 08:31

To: Jay Fitzgerald/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Jeffrey McMahon/HOU/ECT@ECT, Allan 
Sommer/Corp/Enron@Enron, Louise Kitchen/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Philippe A Bibi/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Re: Draft Business Plan Enron Net Works South America

All,

FYI, here is the latest draft of their business plan for your review and 
commentary.  I had the video call yesterday and went through all the org 
changes.  I did not provide any commentary on the specifics for obvious 
reasons.

Mike
---------------------- Forwarded by Mike McConnell/HOU/ECT on 08/02/2000 
08:23 AM ---------------------------

D'Arcy Carroll@ENRON
07/24/2000 07:24 AM
To: Steve Nagy/SA/Enron@Enron
cc: Mike McConnell/HOU/ECT@ECT, Joe Kishkill/SA/Enron@Enron 
Subject: Re: Draft Business Plan Enron Net Works South America  

I think there are 2 principal drivers:

(1)  the respective Business Unit heads inside of Networks (Houston or 
elsewhere ) need to know who Steve and I are, that we're involved and that we 
have a  mandate ( actually this probably warrants some clarification 
vis-a-vis the Argentine office, as well; especially given the hiring of 
Bastos - I for one would like  to get a clear and substantive understanding 
in regard to his trading background, priority for physical vs. financial 
products, and expectations ) and
(2)  we (Enron SA) need an invitation, but also need to probably be more 
aggressive about participating in meetings, discussions - both strategic 
and   functional for each of  the Business Units

Once we reach a consensus on an Enron SA Bus Plan with focus, targets will 
establish some parameters to participate inside the group going forward.  

Mike, your efforts to communicate both updating events vis-a-vis the weekly 
call and overtures outside the group have been a great initiative and much 
appreciated.  It's made an important, productive impression on Enron 
employees "outside"of Networks.  Look forward to further discussions all 
around.

Steve Nagy
07/21/2000 02:19 PM
To: Mike McConnell/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Joe Kishkill/SA/Enron@Enron, D'Arcy Carroll/SA/Enron@Enron 

Subject: Draft Business Plan Enron Net Works South America

Mike,

Per your request, attached is the draft Business Plan for South America. Due 
to agenda constraints, Joe Kishkill has not yet had the opportunity to review.

As part of structuring the regional effort, it would be important to 
streamline and coordinate the due diligence and market study efforts. There 
appears to be some confusion between Houston and S?o Paulo over who is 
responsible for what. We may need to formally announce D'Arcy's and my roles, 
including the need to channel information through us into and out of the 
region.

Please let us know your thoughts.

Thanks, Steve