Subject: EnronOnline Management Report for July 25, 2000
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 02:07:00 -0700 (PDT)

D'Arcy,
Attached as requested is the copy of the public information on EOL.

mike

---------------------- Forwarded by Mike McConnell/HOU/ECT on 07/28/2000 
08:59 AM ---------------------------

From:  Rahil Jafry                                                            
 07/27/2000 07:10 PM	

	                           

To: Mike McConnell/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: [email-masked] 
Subject: EnronOnline Management Report for July 25, 2000

Mike,

Here're the Management Reports for the last two days - per Julie's request.

Regards,
Rahil

---------------------- Forwarded by Rahil Jafry/HOU/ECT on 07/27/2000 07:08 
PM ---------------------------

Leonardo Pacheco@ENRON
07/26/2000 06:56 PM
To: Kenneth Lay/Corp/Enron@Enron, Jeff Skilling/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Joseph W 
Sutton/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Cliff Baxter/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mike 
McConnell/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jay Fitzgerald/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Mark 
Palmer/Corp/Enron@ENRON, John Sherriff/LON/ECT@ECT, Greg Whalley/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Jeffrey A Shankman/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kimberly Hillis/HOU/ECT@ect, Daniel 
Reck/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tim Belden/HOU/ECT@ECT, Thor Lien/OSL/ECT@ECT, Douglas S 
Friedman/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bob Crane/HOU/ECT@ECT, Joe Gold/LON/ECT@ECT, Richard 
Lewis/LON/ECT@ECT, John L Nowlan/HOU/ECT@ECT, Paul 
Quilkey/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Mark E Haedicke/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Dave Samuels/HOU/ECT@ECT, Rahil Jafry/HOU/ECT@ECT, Louise 
Kitchen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bob Shults/HOU/ECT@ECT, Amita Gosalia/LON/ECT@ECT, 
George McClellan/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sally Beck/HOU/ECT@ECT, Steven J 
Kean/HOU/EES@EES, Jim Fallon/Enron Communications@Enron Communications, Nick 
Mooney/LON/ECT@ECT, Jeffrey McMahon/HOU/ECT@ECT, Joseph P 
Hirl/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, William S Bradford/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Mark Frevert/NA/Enron@Enron, Paula Rieker/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Cedric 
Burgher/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Mark Koenig/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Kathryn 
Corbally/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc: David Forster/Corp/Enron@Enron, Sheri Thomas/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kal 
Shah/HOU/ECT@ECT, Andy Zipper/Corp/Enron@Enron, Michael 
Danielson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tara Sweitzer/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: EnronOnline Management Report for July 25, 2000

Please see the attached Management Report for July 25, 2000:

Total  Today Year To Date Life To Date

Number of Transactions  2,414 208,531 213,532  
Gross Notional Value $  953,437,294 100,025,268,454 101,286,159,437
  
Revenue from Physical flows to date ($)  6,618,570,908 6,714,322,400  

New Counterparties transacting today  0
Counterparties having transacted to date  416

Also attached is the Public Domain Report, containing information which is 
intended for use in presentations or reports which will be seen by 
individuals outside Enron:

Total Life to Date Transactions   > 213,000 which is > 59 % of Enron,s 
current transactions for the month 
Average Daily Transactions    > 2,000
Life to Date Notional Value of Transactions > $101 billion
Average Daily Notional Value    = Approximately $1 billion, which is 45.5% of 
Enron,s Notional Volume
Number of Products Offered Each Day  = Approximately 820

---------------------- Forwarded by Rahil Jafry/HOU/ECT on 07/27/2000 07:09 
PM ---------------------------

Leonardo Pacheco@ENRON
07/27/2000 03:52 PM
To: Kenneth Lay/Corp/Enron@Enron, Jeff Skilling/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Joseph W 
Sutton/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Cliff Baxter/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mike 
McConnell/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jay Fitzgerald/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Mark 
Palmer/Corp/Enron@ENRON, John Sherriff/LON/ECT@ECT, Greg Whalley/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Jeffrey A Shankman/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kimberly Hillis/HOU/ECT@ect, Daniel 
Reck/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tim Belden/HOU/ECT@ECT, Thor Lien/OSL/ECT@ECT, Douglas S 
Friedman/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bob Crane/HOU/ECT@ECT, Joe Gold/LON/ECT@ECT, Richard 
Lewis/LON/ECT@ECT, John L Nowlan/HOU/ECT@ECT, Paul 
Quilkey/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Mark E Haedicke/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Dave Samuels/HOU/ECT@ECT, Rahil Jafry/HOU/ECT@ECT, Louise 
Kitchen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bob Shults/HOU/ECT@ECT, Amita Gosalia/LON/ECT@ECT, 
George McClellan/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sally Beck/HOU/ECT@ECT, Steven J 
Kean/HOU/EES@EES, Jim Fallon/Enron Communications@Enron Communications, Nick 
Mooney/LON/ECT@ECT, Jeffrey McMahon/HOU/ECT@ECT, Joseph P 
Hirl/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, William S Bradford/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Mark Frevert/NA/Enron@Enron, Paula Rieker/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Cedric 
Burgher/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Mark Koenig/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Kathryn 
Corbally/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc: David Forster/Corp/Enron@Enron, Sheri Thomas/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kal 
Shah/HOU/ECT@ECT, Andy Zipper/Corp/Enron@Enron, Michael 
Danielson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tara Sweitzer/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: EnronOnline Management Report for July 26, 2000

Please see the attached Management Report for July 26, 2000:

Total  Today Year To Date Life To Date

Number of Transactions  1,518 210,049 215,050  
Gross Notional Value $  739,687,205 100,761,145,458 102,022,036,442
  
Revenue from Physical flows to date ($)  6,680,333,471 6,776,084,963  

New Counterparties transacting today  3
Counterparties having transacted to date  419

Also attached is the Public Domain Report, containing information which is 
intended for use in presentations or reports which will be seen by 
individuals outside Enron:

Total Life to Date Transactions   > 215,000 which is > 59 % of Enron,s 
current transactions for the month 
Average Daily Transactions    > 2,000
Life to Date Notional Value of Transactions > $102 billion
Average Daily Notional Value    = Approximately $1 billion, which is 45.5% of 
Enron,s Notional Volume
Number of Products Offered Each Day  = Approximately 820