Subject: Undeliverable: Tans Pecos scenarios
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 11:41:59 -0700 (PDT)

Your message

  To:      [email-masked]; [email-masked]
  Cc:      Watson, Kimberly; Centilli, James; Stage, Michael G.
  Subject: Tans Pecos scenarios
  Sent:    Mon, 22 Oct 2001 12:41:39 -0600

did not reach the following recipient(s):

[email-masked] on Mon, 22 Oct 2001 12:41:55 -0600
    The recipient name is not recognized
	The MTS-ID of the original message is: c=us;a= ;p=kinder morgan
en;l=LKW-EXCHANGE0110221841VC00KHH9
    MSEXCH:IMS:Kinder Morgan Energy Partners:LKW:LKW-EXCHANGE 0 (000C05A6)
Unknown Recipient

--------- Inline attachment follows ---------

From:  </O=ENRON/OU=NA/CN=RECIPIENTS/CN=MMCCONNE>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
CC: Watson, Kimberly </O=ENRON/OU=NA/CN=RECIPIENTS/CN=KWATSON>, Centilli, James </O=ENRON/OU=NA/CN=RECIPIENTS/CN=JCENTILL>, Stage, Michael G. </O=ENRON/OU=NA/CN=RECIPIENTS/CN=MSTAGE>
Date: Monday, October 22, 2001 6:41:39 GMT
Subject: 

The following 2 scenarios were run and meet our return requirements.
The total volume of 306 comes from the 240 suggested starting volumes
and the additional volumes come from expiring El Paso/MGI transportation
agreements.

_______________________________

1)  306 total volume

*	240 @ $.2479 for yrs 1-15
*	26 @ $.2479 for yrs 3-15
*	40 @ $.2479 for yrs 4-15

2)  306 total volume

*	240 @ $.2600 for yrs 1-15
*	26 @ $.1883 for yrs 3-15
*	40 @ $.1883 for yrs 4-15
_______________________________

We would suggest Showing PEMEX either scenario but using the round
numbers of $.25 (instead of $.2479) for scenario 1 and $.19 (instead of
$.1883) for scenario 2.

Please let me know if you have a preference.  We would like to fax one
of these scenarios to Jorge @ 3:00 today so that they can digest it and
use it for a starting point for tomorrow's meeting.

Call me if you have any questions.

Mark 

Mark McConnell
Transwestern Pipeline Company
713-345-7896   office
713-822-4862   cell
713-646-2551   fax
[email-masked]

**********************************************************************
This e-mail is the property of Enron Corp. and/or its relevant affiliate and
may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the
intended recipient (s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by
others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or
authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender or reply
to Enron Corp. at [email-masked] and delete all
copies of the message. This e-mail (and any attachments hereto) are not
intended to be an offer (or an acceptance) and do not create or evidence a
binding and enforceable contract between Enron Corp. (or any of its
affiliates) and the intended recipient or any other party, and may not be
relied on by anyone as the basis of a contract by estoppel or otherwise.
Thank you. 
**********************************************************************