Subject: Weekly report
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 01:13:00 -0700 (PDT)

Attached is my weekly report. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks, Steve

Cyber Squat
We are still in the process of acquiring control over Enron-related website 
names in the region. Our latest discovery is that enrondirect.com.br is 
registered by someone else. We are involving Legal where needed.
Website
Website back on schedule for launch on 08/28. Content approval and site 
building in progress.

Procurement Portal for the Brazilian Power Sector
Ongoing meetings with Elektro in the process of checking basics and defining 
business models.
EnronOnline
According to Scott Mills, the back office administration for Brazilian trade 
generated by EnronOnline will be spreadsheet based. The main reason is that 
the operation so far lacks scale to justify the implementation of more 
sophisticated tools, such as Enpower and Sitara It is also unclear whether 
these applications will support the types of trade identified. The idea is to 
convert to more professional tools after an initial period of evaluation and 
growth in volume.
EnronDirect
We have established contact with Debbie Edwards of EnronDirect in the UK. We 
will be working with her to evaluate similar initiatives in Brazil and 
Argentina.
Meetings
We finally managed to setup a discussion with Ideiasnet on ags. We will also 
be meeting with local investment players in e-business.