Subject: JDF - First Team Leaders Luncheon
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 13:15:00 -0700 (PDT)

My sincerest thanks to all of you that were able to attend the JDF Kick-off 
Luncheon on September 6th.  It was a great event and a wonderful opportunity 
for those of you not familiar with JDF to find out what the JDF Walk is all 
about.  For those of you that were not able to join us, we missed you and we 
look forward to having you join us for our future sessions.

The Enron/JDF Team Leaders Kick-off Luncheon will take place on Wednesday, 
September 13th, at the Houston Metropolitan Racquet Club (The Met) beginning 
at 11:30 a.m.  I would like to encourage each of you to mark your calendar 
and make plans to attend this very important luncheon meeting.  At this 
kick-off meeting we will be distributing supplies and gift bags, reviewing 
important details about our campaign, learning more about JDF, and discussing 
our fundraising goal for this year's campaign.  Enron has been the number 1 
walk team in Houston for 5 years in a row and we plan to continue in that 
position and we need your help to make it happen!  

Please take just a moment to RSVP your attendance via e-mail to Rachel Feldt 
on the Corporate Lotus Notes directory or to [email-masked].

The Steering Committee members for this year's campaign are listed below.  
Please feel free to contact me or any Steering Committee member if you have 
any questions or if you have friends that you would like to sign up to help 
with our campaign.

Steering Committee Members:

Blanca Bollom X66091
Rachel Feldt  X57629
Deb Gebhardt X39606
Cathy Phillips X36898
John Walt  X35379
Debbie Yates X35305

I look forward to seeing all of you at the luncheon on Wednesday.  Thanks!

Mike McConnell

Distribution:

Julie Armstrong/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Katherine Benedict/HOU/ECT@ECT, Barton 
Clark/HOU/ECT@ECT, Dorothy Dalton/Enron Communications@Enron Communications, 
Shonnie Daniel/HOU/ECT@ECT, Zulie Flores/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Dortha 
Gray/GPGFIN/Enron@ENRON, Deryle Harsell/GPGFIN/Enron@ENRON, Ned 
Higgins/HOU/ECT@ECT, Brenda J Johnston/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, 
Susan Lopez/HOU/ECT@ECT, Peggy McCurley/HOU/ECT@ECT, Thomas 
Meers/GPGFIN/Enron@ENRON, Greg Nikkel/HOU/EES@EES, Sophie 
Patel/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Jody Pierce/HOU/ECT@ECT, Rosalinda 
Resendez/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bernice Rodriguez/HOU/ECT@ECT, Yolanda 
Arriaga/EPSC/HOU/ECT@ECT, Gina Calderon/Enron Communications@Enron 
Communications, Adriana Cortes/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lisa Sawyer/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, 
Candy C Willard/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Blanca 
Bollom/NA/Enron@Enron, Rachel Feldt/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Deb 
Gebhardt/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Cathy Phillips/HOU/ECT@ECT, John 
Walt/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Debbie Yates/GPGFIN/Enron@ENRON, Rosemary 
LeBlanc/GPGFIN/Enron@ENRON, Maria Maldonado/GPGFIN/Enron@ENRON, Laurie 
Davidson/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, DeeDee 
Deshayes/ECF/Enron@ENRON, Jose Trevino/ECF/Enron@ENRON, Yolanda 
Martinez/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Liz M Taylor/HOU/ECT@ECT, Danielle 
Stephens/Corp/Enron@Enron, Linda Trevino/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Linda S 
Trevino/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Julie Ferrara/HOU/ECT@ECT, Amy Rios/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Stacey Dempsey/HR/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Cheryl Taake/HOU/EES@EES, 
[email-masked], Barton Clark/HOU/ECT@ECT, Regina 
Karsolich/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Christina Johnson/HOU/EES@EES, Kimberly 
Hillis/HOU/ECT, D Todd Hall/HOU/ECT, Kirk Neuner/Enron Communications, Angie 
Collins/HOU/ECT, Elaine Rodriguez/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Brenda 
Boutte/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Gloria Taylor/Enron Communications, Beverly 
Aden/HOU/EES, Melinda Joyce Lynn/HOU/ECT