Subject: Re:
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 00:02:00 -0700 (PDT)

Mike

Good to hear. I have also added more on the summary, so if you want you can 
read the first part of this

Thor

   

	From:  Mike McConnell                           10/10/2000 01:11

To: Thor Lien/OSL/ECT@ECT
cc: Jeffrey A Shankman/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject:   

Thor,

A quick note.  I don't believe I ever followed up with you on your weather 
business plan.  I looked at it several times primarily in pieces while 
traveling overseas.  I read it again today and wanted to give you some 
feedback.  I thought it was excellent work and very well presented.  Thank 
you for all your effort. 

 I am in town this week, I canceled being out of the office an additional 3 
days, and I will be spending time thinking about weather as well as some of 
our other businesses.  I'll give you a call toward the end of the week to 
discuss some of the ideas you presented. 

Mike