Subject: Elb Island - From Doug Arnelll
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 02:35:00 -0700 (PDT)

This memo is from Doug Arnell:

Please find attached our latest draft of the planned intervention in El Pao's 
application re. Elba Island.

Shelley Corman has reviewed the draft and aside from minor language comments 
has no problem with it.  Shelley will be speaking with Stan Horton this 
morning to see if he has an issue.  I will also follow up with Stan.

I will  also  be previewing the intervention with El Paso's FERC people prior 
to submitting to FERC.

Please call if you wish to discuss (x56249)

Thank you
---------------------- Forwarded by Kathleen D Hardeman/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT on 
09/14/2000 09:28 AM ---------------------------

"Weiler, Steven" <[email-masked]> on 09/13/2000 04:51:22 PM
To: "Doug Arnell (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>, "Les Webber (E-mail)" 
<[email-masked]>
cc: "Ned Crady (E-mail)" <[email-masked]> 

Subject: Intervention -- SLNG Vaporizer & Stabilzer.DOC

 <<Intervention -- SLNG Vaporizer & Stabilzer.DOC>>

Latest draft is attached.

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the 
personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. This message 
may be an attorney-client communication and/or work product and as such is 
privileged and confidential. If the reader of this message is not the 
intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended 
recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this document in 
error and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this 
message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in 
error, please notify us immediately by e-mail, and delete the original 
message.

 - Intervention -- SLNG Vaporizer & Stabilzer.DOC