Subject: EnHome - Next Steps
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 05:20:00 -0700 (PDT)

Congratulations to you on a job well done!  Yesterday's meeting with Joe 
Sutton demonstrated all of your hard work.  

As you saw yesterday, there's a very high probability that this program will 
become reality.  This means we need to consider what our next design, 
development and implementation steps are.   

Press Release
Another important consideration includes a possible near-term press release 
(three weeks or less possibly).   Those who have already press released this 
(Ford, Delta, American and Intel) have included the following in their press 
release : company purpose and benefits, hardware vendor/specs, web portal 
elements, planned deployment period, elig. employees, co-pay if any, and 
other business partners involved in this transaction.  For those of you who 
are working with vendors, please pursue final steps up to the point of 
contract execution.  For the portal development and IT infrastructure, please 
proceed with next steps inthose areas as well.  I will work on employees 
elig., updating the npv model, and drafting a press release with your input. 

Co-Pay
Tax and Legal have begun discussions about how a partial company subsidy or 
employee co-pay impacts this program.  If you have a position on this matter, 
please let Tony, Sharon or myself know.  Cynthia, what additional admin costs 
are involved with a co-pay? Can you provide input?

BU Input 
Cindy asked that Todd N, Allen H and myself meet with EBS upper management to 
discuss this program for input.  I will call when we get on Kevin's calendar. 

PGE 
Tony, if we do not offer this to PGE employees, does it preclude us from 
taking the positive employee tax treatment proposed in the pending 
legislation?

Thanks again for all of your hard work.

I have asked Stacey Dempsey to coordinate a meeting to regroup the team to 
discuss the details that I have mentioned above and any other detail 
necessary.