Subject: FW: Dabhol Progress Report - August
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2000 02:24:00 -0700 (PDT)

FYI.  Note that in spite of the positive report, the Dabho breakwater is 
still seriously behind schedule and, unless something changes radically, we 
will be entering the 2002 monsoon period with only about two-thirds of the 
breakwater complete.  DPC may not be able to take its 2002 volumes and will 
either face take-or-pay or (hopefully) force3 majuere relief if the 
breakwater delay can be attributed to construction force majeure.

This will be both a problem and an opportunity for us, because we may be able 
to get access to the DPC ship (if lenders permit it) and to cargoes to be 
remarketid on behalf of DPC.

Rick
---------------------- Forwarded by Rick Bergsieker/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT on 
09/23/2000 09:18 AM ---------------------------

Todd Peterson
09/22/2000 08:42 AM
To: Wayne Perry/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
cc: Rick Bergsieker/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, 
[email-masked], Tony Galt/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT 

Subject: FW: Dabhol Progress Report - August

FYI
---------------------- Forwarded by Todd Peterson/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT on 
09/22/2000 08:40 AM ---------------------------

"Al Kitani, Harib OLNG-NGM/1" <[email-masked]> on 09/22/2000 
02:29:38 AM
To: "'Todd Peterson'" 
<IMCEAX400-c=gb+3Ba=cwmail+3Bp=internet+3Bdda+3Arfc-822=todd+2Epeterson+28a+29
[email-masked]>
cc: "Sakaguchi, Hiro OLNG-NGM/2" <[email-masked]>, "Al 
Maawali, Said OLNG-NGM/21" <[email-masked]>, "Al Zidgali, 
Yaqoob OLNG-NGM/22" 
<IMCEAX400-c=NL+3Ba=400NET+3Bp=SHELL+3Bo=OLNG+3Bs=AlZidgali+3Bg=Yaqoob+3Bi=Y+3
[email-masked]> 

Subject: FW: Dabhol Progress Report - August

Todd,

Thanks for the note. We are looking forward to seeing you when you visit
Muscat.

I was in Nagaski last week for the naming ceremony of Osaka Gas ship (LNG
Jamal. I managed also to see (from a distance) the Lakshmi under
construction. Quite impressive.

Please copy your messages to Mr. Sakaguchi ([email-masked])
who is now looking after Sales section and will be in charge of ship shore
and implementation issues between OLNG and DPC. He is taking over from Toyo
Saito who is leaving us by end of the month.

Thanks

Harib Al Kitani

-----Original Message-----
From: p=NET;a=CWMAIL;c=GB;dda:RFC-822=Todd.Peterson(a)enron.com;
Sent: Wednesday, September 20, 2000 8:16 PM
To: Al Kitani, Harib H OLNG-NGM
Cc: Rajab, Adnan A OLNG-NGM/12;
p=NET;a=CWMAIL;c=GB;dda:RFC-822=Clay.Harris(a)enron.com;;
p=NET;a=CWMAIL;c=GB;dda:RFC-822=Wayne.Perry(a)enron.com;
Subject: Dabhol Progress Report - August

Harib,

Attached is the August progress report for the Dabhol LNG facility. If you
have any questions please let me know.
Hard copy to follow.

Best Regards,
Todd Peterson

(See attached file: Dabhol LNG Facility-August.doc)

 - DabholLN.doc