Subject: Re: visit to abudhabi
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 05:31:00 -0800 (PST)

The following message that was originally sent with three attachments was 
returned as undeliverable.  I am sending the message again with only one 
attachment and then will follow-up by sending the remaining two presentations 
under separate messages due to the size of each of the files.

Sorry for the delay.

---------------------- Forwarded by Mike McConnell/HOU/ECT on 11/14/2000 
11:09 AM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Mike McConnell                           11/10/2000 01:39 PM

To: Ahmad Al-Sayegh <[email-masked]> @ ENRON
cc:  
Subject: Re: visit to abudhabi  

Ahmad,

Thank you for the email.  I enjoyed our visit very much.  I wanted to thank 
you for taking the time especially during your weekend to spend time away 
from your family.  I learned a lot during the trip and I believe in the 
Dolphin project.  I also liked many other of the project Rick's team has put 
together in the Middle East.

I promised you some of the speeches that I have delivered and attached below 
are 3 different ones that illustrate Enron's view of the future.

Thanks again.

Mike

Ahmad Al-Sayegh <[email-masked]> on 11/08/2000 03:14:07 PM
To: [email-masked]
cc:  
Subject: visit to abudhabi

Dear Mike ,
Thank you for taking the time to visit with us in Abudhabi .  We? hope that 
we can continue to?strengthen our relationship through  project Dolphin and 
your visit reassured us of Enron's commitment.
Ahmed Al Sayegh