Subject: Tameeza Asaria resume per Amanda Martin
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 03:41:00 -0800 (PST)

Any interest? - Maybe for Randy or Doug?
m
---------------------- Forwarded by Mike McConnell/HOU/ECT on 02/06/2001 
11:39 AM ---------------------------
From: Tameeza Asaria@AZURIX on 01/17/2001 03:23 PM
To: Mike McConnell/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Tameeza Asaria resume per Amanda Martin

Hi Mike,

Amanda Martin asked that I forward my resume to you for your consideration.  
I am interested in a position in origination, risk management or structuring 
within Enron.  I graduated from Rice University and Stanford University in 
engineering and have advanced into a commercial role at Azurix.  I am hoping 
to build on my commercial skills at Enron Global Markets.

I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss my plans with you.  I am 
available to meet at your convenience.  You may reach me at 713-646-7902.  
Amanda will also follow up with a telephone call to you next week.

Thank you for your help.

Regards,
Tameeza Asaria