Subject: Confidential - ENhome Program
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 02:40:00 -0700 (PDT)

The purpose of this message is to provide key areas (specifically IT Support 
and Purchasing Organizations which might receive questions about the new 
ENhome program) with preliminary information about the ENhome program as well 
as a standard message to deliver.  The goal is to communicate a consistent 
message to all of our employees.  Please keep in mind that changes are still 
being made at this time so your discretion is welcomed until the internal 
communication has been distributed.  At the same time, please inform the 
appropriate individuals within your area that you believe might receive 
questions.

What is ENhome? An OTC approved program that will provide eligible employees 
(active, regular full-time and part-time employees whose business units elect 
to participate) at home with high-end internet devices, broadband internet 
connection (where commercially available) and an employee-centric portal for 
personal use. 

Attached to this message are three documents concerning this new program.  
These documents are:

ENhome PowerPoint Presentation - High-level presentation provided to all of 
the Business Unit,s Human Resource Departments describing the program.  

ENhome Draft of Internal Communications ) This is a draft of the internal 
communication that will be sent to eligible employees.  I will send you the 
final copy when it has been approved.

ENhome Q&A Draft ) This is a draft of the Q&A document in case you may 
encounter these questions.  Please review this document and if you feel there 
are additional questions that need to be addressed, let me know and I will 
work to get these answered.

This program is scheduled to be announced to all eligible Enron employees at 
either the end of this week or early next week.  Remember that these 
attachments are drafts and may be changed.  As soon as I receive final 
copies, I will forward them to you.

Questions regarding the message from the Office of the Chairman concerning &A 
Computer for You and Your Family8 should be responded to as:

"This program is being sponsored by Enron,s Office of the Chairman and will 
be coordinated by Corporate Human Resources.  The Global Information 
Technology unit of Enron Net Works and Global Strategic Sourcing are working 
in conjunction with Corporate Human Resources to support this endeavor.  
Details about this program are still being finalized and will be communicated 
as they become available.  An eSpeak session will be scheduled in the near 
future where you will have an opportunity to ask questions."

If you have any additional questions regarding this program or the 
communications that will be released, please feel free to contact me at 
713-853-7947.

Thanks,

Susan