Subject: Re: Title Commitment / Easements
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 05:30:00 -0700 (PDT)

Don,

Thanks for the fax survey.  We couldn't read the numbers however.  Please 
mail a copy to our house when you get a chance.  

Are there any issues from your point of view?  I would like to understand 
what the limitations are on the easements but it appears that everything is 
done.  Are we ready to close and how do we do this?
Thanks,
Mike

"Cheryl Bach" <[email-masked]> on 04/18/2001 09:23:21 AM
To: "Mike McConnell" <[email-masked]>, "Mike McConnell/Home" 
<[email-masked]>
cc:  
Subject: Title Commitment / Easements

Paragraph 9 of Schedule B of the Commitment for Title Insurance reflects the
number and size of the easements.  However, the survey will show where they
are actually located.  As soon as we receive the survey, we will advise you
accordingly.

       Very truly yours,

       Donald S. Stirman

DSS/csb