Subject: Org Announcement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 03:46:00 -0700 (PDT)

To better leverage intellectual capital across Enron Net Works, we have 
several organizational announcements to share with you:

Sally Beck, Tom Gros and Beth Perlman will work together to direct our 
efforts to &commercialize8 our mid and back office services.  They will 
report to the ENW Office of the Chair.  Sally will continue to lead the 
day-to-day operations of our mid & back office.  In addition to leading the 
development and marketing of Commodity Logic, Tom will have primary 
responsibility for the marketing of our mid & back office services.  Beth 
will continue to lead IT development for the Americas, including Commodity 
Logic and all other systems necessary to deliver mid & back office services.  
Joining Tom,s marketing team are Sheri Thomas, Frank Davis, Andrea Crump, 
Jeff Harbert and Fred Philipson.  

The EnronOnline Product Control function, currently reporting to Sheri 
Thomas, will fold into EnronOnline Operations.  Savita Puthigai will lead the 
combined group, which will have responsibility for all non-IT day-to-day 
operations.  Sheri will move to the mid & back office commercialization 
effort reporting to Tom Gros.  Jennifer Denny will assume Sheri,s 
responsibilities as the lead for product control.

Amita Gosalia, director of EnronOnline Europe Support, has accepted a new 
position with EBS in London.  With her departure, Lara Fields will assume 
responsibility for the EnronOnline support team in Europe and report to 
Savita.  Paul Goddard will continue to lead our marketing efforts in Europe 
and report directly to Andy Zipper, who will continue to lead all of 
EnronOnline,s activities.  Angela Connelly will continue to manage 
EnronOnline,s content in Europe and report to Kal Shah.  Additionally, John 
Pavetto, John Cummings, John Allario, Mike Haney and Jake Staffel will join 
Andy,s team to focus on origination opportunities around the EnronOnline 
application.

Rex Shelby and David Berberian will focus on special initiatives and new 
business opportunities.  Brandon Wax will manage ENW,s investment portfolio.  
Mark S. Palmer will lead the Transaction Development and Structuring team.  
In their new roles, Rex, Brandon and Mark will report to the ENW Office of 
the Chair.

Please join us in congratulating everyone on their new responsibilities and 
thank you for your continued support as we position ENW for the future.