Subject: RE: Tickets & EGM Staff Meeting - Reminder
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 08:58:00 -0700 (PDT)

I will be out of the office monday morning and unable to attend the meeting.

Thanks

 -----Original Message-----
From:  Phillips, Cathy  
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2001 9:07 AM
To: Frevert, Mark; McConnell, Mike; Shankman, Jeffrey A.; Arnell, Doug; 
Aronowitz, Alan; Aury, Pierre; Beck, Sally; Bergsieker, Rick; Douglas, 
Stephen H.; Fraser, Jennifer; Funkhouser, Shanna; Gonzales, Eric; Hickerson, 
Gary; Kaminski, Vince J; Lawyer, Larry; Mahoney, Chris; Mcclellan, George; 
Myers, Thomas; Nowlan Jr., John L.; Perlman, Beth; Price, Brent A.; Reck, 
Daniel; Skinner, Cindy; Staley, Stuart; Tawney, Mark; Tholan, Scott; Yoho, 
Lisa; Davies, Neil; Sekse, Per; Douglas, Stephen H.; Vonderheide, Scott; 
Jonathan Whitehead/AP/Enron@Enron; Patrick, Michael K.; Brown, Bill W.
Cc: Daw, Nicki; Phillips, Cathy; Burns, Jennifer; Lipscomb, DeMonica; 
Francois, Yvonne; Collins, Angie; Baker, Donna; Taylor, Helen Marie; 
Villanueva, Chantelle; Coneway, Betty J.; Thompson, Patti; Westbrook, 
Cherylene R.; Parker, Candace; Purswell, Sharon; Solis, Gloria; Johnston, 
Brenda J.; McCarthy, Susan; Forsyth, Paula; Crenshaw, Shirley; Hardeman, 
Kathleen D.; Cichosz, Stuart; Zoch, Judy; Katyal, Sunita; Lydia 
Reeves/HOU/ECT@ECT; Armstrong, Kristy; Garcia, Nita; Brandli, Christina; 
Martinez, Yolanda; Beffer, Michele; Jackson, Shimira; Castillo, Rosie
Subject: Tickets & EGM Staff Meeting - Reminder

Just a reminder that the EGM weekly staff meeting will take place on Monday, 
May 21st, from 8:30 - 9:30 a.m., in video conference room EB 32C2.  

Please note that due to the Memorial Day holiday on Monday, May 28th, the 
staff meeting for that week will be held on Tuesday, May 29th, from 8:30 
-9:30 a.m. in video conference room EB 32C2.

The Astros tickets for the day game on May 23rd, have not been claimed.  
Please let me know as soon as possible if anyone in your group might be 
interested in the tickets.  The tickets are for 4 dugout seats on the 
visitors side and the game begins at 3:05 p.m.  The tickets will go to the 
first response I receive via e-mail.

Please let me know if you are unable to attend the staff meeting on Monday.  
Thank you.

Cathy Phillips
X-36898