Subject: Enron power plant update
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 04:16:00 -0700 (PDT)

HMPC (China)--plant has been sold. When funds are transferred we should 
receive approximately $78,000 in past due interest. 

DPC (India)--still missing the January fuel management fee due to dispute 
between DPC and MSEB. Expect the April payment soon. Assisting DPC with 
buying domestic gasoil and naphtha from IOC. No formal contract in place due 
to the ongoing problems. Talk of testing the second power block (740 MW) on 
gasoil and then switching to naphtha. Any use of LNG looks to be dead. 
Continue to offer DPC/MSEB risk management services to help stabilize energy 
component of the PPA.  If Enron shuts down the plant then we will have MTM 
issues on the balance of the FMA fees. 

SECLP (Dom. Rep.)--still month to month on distillate and heavy fuel oil 
deliveries. Volume down for the year, but margin per barrel remains wide. 
Still have large outstanding balance regarding fuel payments.

BLM (Panama)--plant having trouble getting paid and in turn has a large 
outstanding balance with us. New GM in place and hopefully he can work 
through some of their ongoing problems.

Empresa (Nicaragua)--back to back with Glencore working well.

PQP LLC (Guatemala)--minor spec and timing issues with Glencore, but overall 
doing fine. 

Working with Mariella Mahan to shift fuel operations on SECLP, Empresa, PQP 
and BLM to her asset group. 

Continue to send out monthly accounts receivable spreadsheet to Enron Corp. 
credit.