Subject: FW: Speaking Invitation
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 02:18:00 -0700 (PDT)

Guys,

I do not plan to speak/attend do you guys need/want the exposure? let me know 
before I answer this request.

Regards

P.

 -----Original Message-----
From:  "Joe Barry" <[email-masked]>@ENRON 
[mailto:IMCEANOTES-+22Joe+20Barry+22+20+3Cjbarry+40eyeforenergy+2Ecom+3E+40ENR
[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2001 8:48 AM
To: Bibi, Philippe A.
Subject: Speaking Invitation

Dear Ms Bibi

Eyeforenergy Asia 2001 takes place at the Shangri La Hotel in Singapore,
15-17 October.  It is the follow-up to last year's e-Business for Energy
Asia Pacific, which also took place in Singapore, and will be the
meeting-place this year for the senior energy executives in the region to
discuss all the latest developments in the industry - e-business, regulatory
change, and the subsequent financial impact on both the new and old
economies.

I would like to invite you to give a presentation at the conference.  I have
attached the full program.

We expect 150 very senior delegates from across the energy industry, from
Asia and beyond - oil and gas co's, but also electricity utilities, as well
as exchanges, analysts and investors.  Speakers will come from companies
such as Caltex, BP, Shell, Petronas, Premier and Texaco, and hopefully
Enron.

If you have any questions at all, or would like to discuss your presentation
in more detail, please do not hesitate to give me a call or drop me an
email.

Best regards

Joe Barry
Conference Director
Eyeforenergy
www.eyeforenergy.com/asia

t - +44 (0)20 7375 7171
f - +44 (0)20 7375 7511
e - [email-masked]

 - Programme 1.doc