Subject: Thank You
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 05:39:00 -0700 (PDT)

All,

Below is a resume of Manuel.  I met with him and has a good background and is 
a superior performer.  He is willing to locate from Manilla and would go to 
Sydney and Tokyo.  Interesting origination oppt.

Mike

List
---------------------- Forwarded by Mike McConnell/HOU/ECT on 05/23/2001 
12:36 PM ---------------------------

Manuel Gallego@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
05/23/2001 08:21 AM
To: Mike McConnell/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Christopher B Hunt/Enron@EnronXGate 
Subject: Thank You

Dear Mike,

Thank you for taking the time to meet with me this afternoon in spite of your 
busy schedule.  Your encouragement is appreciated, especially in light of the 
uncertainties resulting from the substantial shift in Enron's business 
paradigm.  I look forward to communicating with the individuals you 
suggested--in particular, Randy Maffett, Per Seska, Mark Tawney, and Eric 
Gonzales.

As you requested, attached below is my resume.

Best regards,
Manuel