Subject: Origination Opportunities in Global Markets
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 08:48:00 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Mike,

It has been a while since my last communication with you. I hope all is well.

I want you to know that I greatly appreciated you helping me get in touch 
with Ken Rice and all of the other folks at EBS last year. We made great 
strides and came very close to doing a deal between our organizations. 
However, Comdisco recently has come under some financial duress and is most 
likely going to be sold off in pieces.

I have been talking with some of the folks within EBS about the possibility 
of an origination position with their group. However, I am of the opinion 
that EBS is slightly ahead of the market, and therefore the timing may not be 
right for me to consider an origination position with EBS.

With that being said, I would be very interested in exploring what 
opportunities might exist within your Global Markets group from an 
origination standpoint. As you know, I am professionally aggressive, mentally 
tough and fearless of contacting potential clients. I have solid experience 
in professional selling, possess excellent communication and entrepreneurial 
skills.

Mike please consider the attached resume below. I would welcome the 
opportunity to meet with you or the appropriate person within your 
organization at any time.

Thanks again, and I hope to hear from you.

Richard Dukes

Richard T. Dukes
Account Sales Manager
Comdisco, Inc.
713 479-1808
[email-masked]

 - RTDComdisoRESUME.doc.rtf
 - Richard Dukes.vcf