Subject: FW: Manager/Director level Impact & Influence
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 03:22:00 -0700 (PDT)

Most of you are familiar with the Impact & Influence program that has been a 
requirement for VP's for the last several years.  This training has been now 
been modified for Manager and Director level employees who directly manage 
and lead teams.

We have many new Managers and Directors in EGM who could benefit from this 
training.  If you have someone that you would like to nominate for the 
program, please respond to me immediately.

Thanks,
Shanna

 -----Original Message-----
From:  Enron Announcements/Corp/Enron@ENRON 
[mailto:[email-masked]]  On 
Behalf Of Investinme@ENRON
Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2001 6:46 PM
To: All Enron Houston@ENRON
Subject: Managers Training

Attention supervisors and managers!  
 
Would you like to improve your ability to lead and manage your team?  The EWS 
Development Center would like to invite you to The Managers Level Impact and 
Influence Program.
 
Date:                             June 14th and 15th
Time:                             8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (both days)
Place                             Travis Room 1 at the Double Tree Hotel Down 
Town
Cost:                            $1,500
Target Audience:          Sr. Specialist and Managers in a supervisory role
CPE credits available

Innovative Leadership is the cornerstone of Enron's ability to motivate and 
retain the industry's top talent.  The Organizational Development and 
Learning group would like to invite all Enron managers to participate in a 
new leadership overview course.
 
This workshop will offer the tools you'll need to lead and manage others more 
effectively.  In this course you'll gain knowledge and insight on leadership 
capabilities and receive resources you can readily apply at work.  This 
two-day program, involving a maximum of 16 participants, has been 
specifically built to give Enron managers the information they need to 
succeed in our work environment.   It is an interactive workshop including 
individual and group exercises designed to drive home insights and build 
skills that are relevant to your job.   
 
Topic areas include: 
?        What is Leadership?
?        Leadership Credibility
?        Thinking Strategically
?        Managing Change
?        Directing Others
?        Leading Teams
?        Influencing Others   
 
Participants will be asked to complete a short self-assessment before coming 
to the program.  Additionally, each participant will leave with a detailed 
action plan and other resources to help manage their group and prepare for 
the next level of leadership.
 
To register for this class, log on to InvestInMe at 
http://www.corptraining.com/index.cfm?company=enron.
If you have any questions, please call 713 853-1816.