Subject: Re: JDF Kick-Off Luncheon
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 00:40:00 -0700 (PDT)

Mike,

As a result of the recent reorganization, initially I will be responsible for 
the Weather and Insurance trading activities.  I look forward to working with 
you in these efforts.

What I really wanted to talk to you about is the JDF Walk.  Last year we 
discovered that our 2 1/2 year old son, Brandon, had diabetes.  As you 
remember, and certainly can relate to, this changed our lives forever.  In 
retrospect, I am glad that I got involved in Enron's effort even though it 
was in the last 3-4 weeks.  We have continued to stay involved with JDF by 
attending several events, by visiting the JDF office, and by JDF's proactive 
phone out-reach.  I would like to hear your take on sponsoring a team through 
Enron vs. directly through JDF.  I know that Enron matches the contributions 
if sponsored through Enron; is this possible if we were to go the other route?

Please call or email as I know we are approaching the campaign time.

Thanks,
Todd Hall

   

	From:  Mike McConnell                           08/23/2000 06:12 PM

Sent by: Cathy Phillips
To: Julie Armstrong/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Katherine Benedict/HOU/ECT@ECT, Barton 
Clark/HOU/ECT@ECT, Dorothy Dalton/Enron Communications@Enron Communications, 
Shonnie Daniel/HOU/ECT@ECT, Zulie Flores/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Dortha 
Gray/GPGFIN/Enron@ENRON, D Todd Hall/HOU/ECT@ECT, Deryle 
Harsell/GPGFIN/Enron@ENRON, Ned Higgins/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kimberly 
Hillis/HOU/ECT@ect, Brenda J Johnston/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, 
Phylis Karas/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Susan Lopez/HOU/ECT@ECT, Peggy 
McCurley/HOU/ECT@ECT, Thomas Meers/GPGFIN/Enron@ENRON, Greg 
Nikkel/HOU/EES@EES, Kathleen Noble/Enron Communications@Enron Communications, 
Sophie Patel/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Jody Pierce/HOU/ECT@ECT, Rosalinda 
Resendez/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bernice Rodriguez/HOU/ECT@ECT, Angela 
Sayegh/OTS/Enron@ENRON, Eddie Sera/Enron Communications@Enron Communications, 
Stacy Gibson/HOU/ECT@ECT, [email-masked], Yolanda 
Arriaga/EPSC/HOU/ECT@ECT, Liz Beddingfield/OTS/Enron@ENRON, Gina 
Calderon/Enron Communications@Enron Communications, Adriana 
Cortes/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lisa Sawyer/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Kenneth 
Sommers/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Candy C 
Willard/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
cc: Blanca Bollom/NA/Enron@Enron, Rachel Feldt/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Deb 
Gebhardt/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Cathy Phillips/HOU/ECT@ECT, John 
Walt/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Debbie Yates/GPGFIN/Enron@ENRON 
Subject: JDF Kick-Off Luncheon

By now all of you should have received an invitation to the JDF 2000 Walk to 
Cure Diabetes Kick-Off Luncheon on Wednesday, September 6th, 11:30 a.m. - 
1:00 p.m. at the Hyatt Regency Hotel.  I would like to take this opportunity 
to personally invite and encourage each of you to attend and join me as we 
represent Enron at this important meeting.

Our plan is to reserve several tables at the luncheon just for Enron.  
Whether you have received an invitation or not, I would like for each of you 
to make plans to join us at the luncheon.  In order to reserve sufficient 
seats at the luncheon (and even if you have already made a reservation with 
the JDF office) please send a brief Lotus Notes message to Cathy Phillips or 
call her at X-36898 to let her know if we may plan on your attendance.

I look forward to seeing you at the luncheon and working with you on the fun 
and exciting JDF campaign that we have planned for this year.  Thank you.

Mike McConnell