Subject: Re: Sunday School September 30,2001
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 13:52:14 -0700 (PDT)

Charles,

Please change my work e-mail address from [email-masked] ---- to ----
[email-masked].  Also, change Virginia's e-mail address from
[email-masked] ---- to ---- [email-masked] (this is our home
e-mail).

Thanks,

Steven M. Ramirez
Management Consulting
American General Financial Group
Office: 713-831-8838
Fax: 713-620-6645

                                                                                             
                    "Charles E.                                                              
                    Ruehl"               To:     "Mark McConnell"                            
                    <seareel@neoso        <[email-masked]>, "Amy Jones"            
                    ft.com>               <[email-masked]>, "Cooke, Paul"                 
                                          <[email-masked]>, "Golden, Philip"        
                    09/26/01 03:42        <[email-masked]>, "Golden, Susan"        
                    PM                    <[email-masked]>, "McConnell, Sarah"             
                                          <[email-masked]>, "McMahan, Harry"     
                                          <[email-masked]>, "McMahan, Nellie"       
                                          <[email-masked]>, "Phillips, Brett"             
                                          <[email-masked]>, "Phillips, Diane"           
                                          <[email-masked]>, "Ramirez, Steve"        
                                          <[email-masked]>, "Ramirez, Virginia"    
                                          <[email-masked]>, "Smith, Lucian"                
                                          <[email-masked]>, "Smith, Sara"                  
                                          <[email-masked]>, "Spangler,       
                                          Kathleen" <[email-masked]>, "Spangler, Mark"  
                                          <[email-masked]>, "Tollett-Springer, Jeff"         
                                          <[email-masked]>, "Wilsford, Lisa"           
                                          <[email-masked]>, "Wilsford, Tiffin"       
                                          <[email-masked]>, "Wood, Amy"                  
                                          <[email-masked]>                        
                                         cc:                                                 
                                         Subject:     Sunday School September 30,2001        

Dear Classmates,
Great News! Dr. Niles Nielsen has graciously consented to be  with us this
Sunday to give us an insight into Islam. Please do all of us a  favor,
carefully check my list against your e-mail list to be sure everyone gets
this message. I know mine is not complete. I still can't translate some of
the  e-mail addresses without first and last names.
See you Sunday.
Charles E. Ruehl
St. Paul's United Methodist  Church
Minister of Finance and Administration
Houston,  TX
713-528-0527
(See attached file: Rev. Charles Ruehl (E-mail).vcf)