Subject: Re: Tickets & EGM Staff Meeting - Reminder
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 19:02:00 -0700 (PDT)

Monday is the day we unwind Dolphin.  I will be in Abu Dhabi all day and 
unavailable at the time of this call

From: Cathy Phillips@ECT on 05/17/2001 09:07 AM
To: Mark Frevert/NA/Enron@Enron, Mike McConnell/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jeffrey A 
Shankman/HOU/ECT@ECT, Doug Arnell/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Alan 
Aronowitz/HOU/ECT@ECT, Pierre Aury/LON/ECT@ECT, Sally Beck/HOU/ECT@ECT, Rick 
Bergsieker/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Stephen H 
Douglas/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jennifer Fraser/HOU/ECT@ECT, Shanna 
Funkhouser/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Eric Gonzales/LON/ECT@ECT, Gary 
Hickerson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Vince J Kaminski/HOU/ECT@ECT, Larry 
Lawyer/NA/Enron@Enron, Chris Mahoney/LON/ECT@ECT, George 
McClellan/HOU/ECT@ECT, Thomas Myers/HOU/ECT@ECT, John L Nowlan/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Beth Perlman/HOU/ECT@ECT, Brent A Price/HOU/ECT@ECT, Daniel Reck/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Cindy Skinner/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stuart Staley/LON/ECT@ECT, Mark 
Tawney/HOU/ECT@ECT, Scott Tholan/Corp/Enron@Enron, Lisa Yoho/NA/Enron@Enron, 
Neil Davies/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Per Sekse/NY/ECT@ECT, Stephen H 
Douglas/HOU/ECT@ECT, Scott Vonderheide/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Jonathan 
Whitehead/AP/Enron@Enron, Michael K Patrick/Enron@EnronXGate, Bill W 
Brown/Enron@EnronXGate
cc: Nicki Daw/NA/Enron@Enron, Cathy Phillips/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jennifer 
Burns/HOU/ECT@ECT, DeMonica Lipscomb/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Yvonne 
Francois/Corp/Enron@Enron, Angie Collins/HOU/ECT@ECT, Donna 
Baker/HOU/ECT@ECT, Helen Marie Taylor/HOU/ECT@ECT, Chantelle 
Villanueva/HOU/ECT@ECT, Betty J Coneway/HOU/ECT@ECT, Patti 
Thompson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Cherylene R Westbrook/HOU/ECT@ECT, Candace 
Parker/LON/ECT@ECT, Sharon Purswell/HOU/ECT@ECT, Gloria Solis/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Brenda J Johnston/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Susan 
McCarthy/LON/ECT@ECT, Paula Forsyth/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Shirley 
Crenshaw/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kathleen D 
Hardeman/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Stuart 
Cichosz/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Judy Zoch/NA/Enron@ENRON, Sunita 
Katyal/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Lydia Reeves/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kristy 
Armstrong/Enron@EnronXGate, Nita Garcia/NA/Enron@Enron, Christina 
Brandli/Enron@EnronXGate, Yolanda Martinez/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Michele 
Beffer/Enron@EnronXGate, Shimira Jackson/Enron@EnronXGate, Rosie 
Castillo/Enron@EnronXGate 

Subject: Tickets & EGM Staff Meeting - Reminder

Just a reminder that the EGM weekly staff meeting will take place on Monday, 
May 21st, from 8:30 - 9:30 a.m., in video conference room EB 32C2.  

Please note that due to the Memorial Day holiday on Monday, May 28th, the 
staff meeting for that week will be held on Tuesday, May 29th, from 8:30 
-9:30 a.m. in video conference room EB 32C2.

The Astros tickets for the day game on May 23rd, have not been claimed.  
Please let me know as soon as possible if anyone in your group might be 
interested in the tickets.  The tickets are for 4 dugout seats on the 
visitors side and the game begins at 3:05 p.m.  The tickets will go to the 
first response I receive via e-mail.

Please let me know if you are unable to attend the staff meeting on Monday.  
Thank you.

Cathy Phillips
X-36898