Subject: EGM - 2001 goals
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 01:59:00 -0800 (PST)

Greg,

I received request for our goals on a voicemail while coming back from 
Venezuela.  I didn't know exactly what you  were looking for or the audience 
but i have listed a few initial goals and thoughts for each business unit.  
We are in the process of creating more specific goals for each group for 
2001.  Each already has their own but they are not in a final and consistent  
format.  We have an off-site meeting later this month in which we will 
address this as a group.  In addition, George and the coal group completed 
theirs late last week and Mark Tawney is returning tomorrow with re-defined 
goals as part of the process.

Also, I have attached some new global formats that I received as I was 
leaving the country on some specific items that we need to insure a 
successful year.  Most of this information has never been put together 
before.  I have projected out a 50% growth factor as a starting point and 
will break this down to specific groups and goals to insure that we will meet 
these goals.  As you know a lot of this was started when I put together the 
EGM presentation and gathered information for the analyst meeting.  

Let me know if you need something else or if this is not what you are looking 
for.

Mike