Subject: RE: NCAA
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 05:26:00 -0700 (PDT)

We did fall apart in baseball this year.  We are not a 1 sport team we are 
the sport team.  Football is just a tad more important then the others.  On 
last count our 7 national championships in "the" sport does add up.  By the 
way, we hold 2 national championships today, football and the mighty women's 
softball.

Sooners 2 - Rustbelt 0
m

Tim Weithman@EES
05/23/2001 08:00 AM
To: Doug Leach/ENRON@enronXgate @ ENRON
cc: Mike McConnell/HOU/ECT@ECT@ENRON 
Subject: RE: NCAA  

Stellar in the eyes of the WSU graduating class of '76.  I am not sure that 
Enron (or myself for that matter) hold the same opinion.

From: Doug Leach/ENRON@enronXgate on 05/23/2001 08:51 AM
To: Tim Weithman/DUB/EES@EES, Mike McConnell/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  

Subject: RE: NCAA

The Shockers current sports program sucks, but fortunately for Enron the WSU 
graduating class of '76 had some stellar students. 

 -----Original Message-----
From:  Weithman, Tim  
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2001 7:13 AM
To: Leach, Doug; McConnell, Mike
Subject: NCAA

As I read the USA Today on the plane back to God's country last evening, I 
noticed something very surprising.  The mighty Bucks were the #2 seed in 
their region.  Mysteriously absent were the Shockers and Sooners.  Doug, I 
guess you can still look forward to bowling season.  Mike, it is down to a 
one sport school.  

Go Bucks!

t