Subject: Re: Executive Position Within Enron Global Markets
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 10:51:00 -0800 (PST)

Gene, thanks for the follow up.  I am definitely interested in talking with 
him.  Please set up and co-ordinate with Cathy Phillips @ 36898.  Also need 
him to talk with Jeff Shankman.

Thanks,
Mike

   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Gene Edmiston @ ENRON                           10/26/2000 05:37 PM

To: Mike McConnell/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Executive Position Within Enron Global Markets

Hi Mike:

I talked to you briefly earlier today immediately after the "Enron at a 
Glance" session.  We discussed the subjects of Enron looking at the purchase 
of GATX Terminals Corporation and the hiring of an individual from GATX 
Terminals.

As I mentioned earlier, I know an individual who has worked for GATX 
approximately 20 years in several capacities who is interested in joining the 
Enron team.  His name is Steve Denney and he resides in Chicago, IL.  He 
travels each week to Houston for his current job as President of GAXT 
Products Services (GPS).  Capacities within the GATX organization that Steve 
has held include:

President of GATX Products Services (GPS)
Executive Vice President Domestic Sales and Marking for GATX Terminals
Southern Region Business Unit Manager (Texas, Louisiana, and Florida) for 
GATX Terminals
General Manager of Calnev Pipe Line Company (a subsidiary of GATX Terminals)

I have worked with Steve in different capacities since 1991, and think he 
would be a GREAT asset to the Enron organization.  I would like to introduce 
the two of you to see if there is a fit for Steve within our company.  You 
expressed interest earlier today when we talked.  If you are still 
interested, could you please advise me on what steps to take from here?

I appreciate your time in considering Steve as an employee and look forward 
to pursuing him as an Enron team member.

Thank you,
Gene
x5-3515