Subject: Re: Enron at a Glance Agenda
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 08:26:00 -0700 (PDT)

Angela, by the way I was not CEO of ENW I was Vice Chairman and COO.  Whalley 
was and is CEO.
Please correct if possible.
m

Jeff D Davis
10/24/2000 10:39 AM
To: Charla Reese/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Louise 
Kitchen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Cliff Baxter/HOU/ECT@ECT, Fred L 
Kelly/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENt, Mike McConnell/HOU/ECT@ECT, Rodney 
Malcolm/HOU/ECT@ECT, Steven J Kean/NA/Enron@Enron, Janet R 
Dietrich/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bill Gathmann/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, 
Stanley Horton/Corp/Enron@Enron, Stephen Barth/Enron Communications@Enron 
Communications, Jeremy Blachman/HOU/EES@EES, Troy Henry/HOU/EES@EES, Eric 
Melvin/HOU/EES@EES
cc: Mark E Wilson/Graphics/Enron@ENRON, Angela Sprock/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Enron at a Glance Agenda

 Attached is the agenda for Enron at a Glance scheduled for Thursday, October 
26, 2000.  Enron at a Glance will be held at the downtown Hyatt Regency 
Imperial Ballroom.  We recomend arriving ten minutes before your scheduled 
interview.  If you should have any questions, please call Jeff Davis (58908,) 
or Angela Sprock (36335.)  Once again, thanks for the help and 
participation.  

JD