Subject: Re: CV - expat relocation
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 07:44:00 -0700 (PDT)

Mike McConnell asked me to contact you to set up a 30 minute appointment with 
him and Jeff Shankman for next week.. Please let me know if you will be 
available at 4:30 p.m. on Tuesday, 10/17, or 3:30 p.m. or 4:00 p.m. on 
Thursday, 10/19.

If none of these times will work for you, I will be happy to work with you on 
some other times.

Thanks.

Cathy P.
X-36898

D'Arcy Carroll@ENRON
10/11/2000 01:47 PM
Sent by: Monica Matias@ENRON
To: Greg Whalley@ECT, Mike McConnell/HOU/ECT@ECT, McMahon@ECT
cc:  
Subject: CV - expat relocation

I've forward separate e-mails to each of you initiating both my interest to 
introduce myself for consideration to working within your respective groups, 
but also including some commercial ideas relative to the South American 
region and elsewhere.  

I would ask at your convenience for confirmation of your interest, or not, 
and availability for meetings during the week of Oct 16th-20 in Houston.   

I am available, in the meantime, to respond to any information you need, 
including clarifying any of my experience at or prior to Enron.

Thank you in advance for any effort extended in my behalf.