Subject: Re: Enron Art Committee Meeting
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 07:35:00 -0700 (PDT)

Unfortunately, Mike will be unable to attend the meeting on Sept. 29th since 
he will still be Japan at the time.  Thank you.

Cathy Phillips
X-36898

From: Nina Garcia@ECT on 09/19/2000 01:04 PM
To: Lea Fastow <[email-masked]>@ENRON
cc: [email-masked]@ENRON, [email-masked]@ENRON, 
[email-masked]@ENRON, [email-masked]@ENRON, 
[email-masked]@ENRON, [email-masked]@ENRON 
Subject: Re: Enron Art Committee Meeting  

Conference room 49C1in the Enron Building has been reserved for the 
above-referenced meeting.  Outside visitors please check in at the main desk 
in the Lobby of the Enron building and have the receptionist call Bill 
Donovan (ext. 35459) for security clearance.

	Lea Fastow <[email-masked]>
	09/18/2000 03:45 PM
		 
		 To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Enron Art Committee Meeting

The next Enron Art Committee meeting will take place in the Enron Building
(exact conference room to follow) from 9:00 a.m.-11:00 a.m. on Friday,
September 29th.  At that time, the Caesar Pelli architects will review with
us key interior drawings for the new building.  I look forward to seeing
you there.