Subject: Re: floored
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 10:24:00 -0700 (PDT)

Mike McConnell is on vacation until next Wednesday, September 6th.  Please 
contact Cathy Phillips via e-mail or call 713-853-6898 to schedule time with 
Mike.

Thank you.

Robert C Williams@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
08/31/2000 04:47 PM
To: [email-masked]
cc: Mike McConnell/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: floored

Renee,

What a wonderful surprise to see you in the Enron Building today!  I thought 
you had left the Company.  Glad I was wrong.   I want to get caught up with 
what you've been up to since Park Street.   As I mentioned, maybe we can grab 
Mike and get some lunch next week.   Or if you and Mike have already shared 
recent histories you and I can go.  I have no plans next Wednesday, Thursday, 
or Friday.  Mike?