Subject: Re: 100 EOL Trades Today
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 05:31:00 -0700 (PDT)

I agree, congrats.
mike

   

	From:  George McClellan                           08/08/2000 06:54 PM

To: Matthew Goering/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Mike McConnell/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jeffrey A Shankman/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kevin 
McGowan/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Stuart Staley/LON/ECT@ECT, Louise 
Kitchen/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: 100 EOL Trades Today

Matt - awesome!!

Excellent job on hitting 100 EOL trades today.  This is especially 
significant given the fact that the OTC market only handled 10 trades today ( 
and we even participated in 4 of those).  Who woulda thunk!

Keep going,

George