Subject: Re: Draft Business Plan Enron Net Works South America
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 01:31:00 -0700 (PDT)

All,

FYI, here is the latest draft of their business plan for your review and 
commentary.  I had the video call yesterday and went through all the org 
changes.  I did not provide any commentary on the specifics for obvious 
reasons.

Mike
---------------------- Forwarded by Mike McConnell/HOU/ECT on 08/02/2000 
08:23 AM ---------------------------

D'Arcy Carroll@ENRON
07/24/2000 07:24 AM
To: Steve Nagy/SA/Enron@Enron
cc: Mike McConnell/HOU/ECT@ECT, Joe Kishkill/SA/Enron@Enron 
Subject: Re: Draft Business Plan Enron Net Works South America  

I think there are 2 principal drivers:

(1)  the respective Business Unit heads inside of Networks (Houston or 
elsewhere ) need to know who Steve and I are, that we're involved and that we 
have a  mandate ( actually this probably warrants some clarification 
vis-a-vis the Argentine office, as well; especially given the hiring of 
Bastos - I for one would like  to get a clear and substantive understanding 
in regard to his trading background, priority for physical vs. financial 
products, and expectations ) and
(2)  we (Enron SA) need an invitation, but also need to probably be more 
aggressive about participating in meetings, discussions - both strategic 
and   functional for each of  the Business Units

Once we reach a consensus on an Enron SA Bus Plan with focus, targets will 
establish some parameters to participate inside the group going forward.  

Mike, your efforts to communicate both updating events vis-a-vis the weekly 
call and overtures outside the group have been a great initiative and much 
appreciated.  It's made an important, productive impression on Enron 
employees "outside"of Networks.  Look forward to further discussions all 
around.

Steve Nagy
07/21/2000 02:19 PM
To: Mike McConnell/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Joe Kishkill/SA/Enron@Enron, D'Arcy Carroll/SA/Enron@Enron 

Subject: Draft Business Plan Enron Net Works South America

Mike,

Per your request, attached is the draft Business Plan for South America. Due 
to agenda constraints, Joe Kishkill has not yet had the opportunity to review.

As part of structuring the regional effort, it would be important to 
streamline and coordinate the due diligence and market study efforts. There 
appears to be some confusion between Houston and S?o Paulo over who is 
responsible for what. We may need to formally announce D'Arcy's and my roles, 
including the need to channel information through us into and out of the 
region.

Please let us know your thoughts.

Thanks, Steve