Subject: FW: TCO - 2002 TENTATIVE OUTAGE SCHEDULE
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 06:31:08 -0700 (PDT)

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, October 08, 2001 3:59 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: TCO - 2002 TENTATIVE OUTAGE SCHEDULE

                      COLUMBIA GAS TRANSMISSION CORPORATION                                 
                        NOTICE TO ALL INTERESTED PARTIES
                                OCTOBER 08, 2001

Notice ID: 3163
5 - NO RESPONSE REQUIRED                          

NOTE:  The following is being provided by Columbia as notice to all of its 
shippers of potential outages or reductions in available capacity in the 
identified portions of the system due to construction activities, routine 
maintenance, modifications, tests or repairs undertaken to protect the 
integrity and performance capability of its storage and transmission 
facilities.  The information provided below is subject to change for numerous 
reasons, including but not limited to, third-party controlled events and 
decisions, weather, work schedules, equipment availability, force majeure 
events, etc.  Thus, while Columbia is willing to provide this notice and update 
it periodically as necessary, Columbia is unable to represent and warrant that 
the specific activities will occur, or that they will occur on or near the 
specified dates. 

SUBJECT:   2002 TENTATIVE OUTAGE SCHEDULE

In February 2002, Columbia's Line BM-22 in Martin Co., KY will be out of 
service due to Highway relocation for three (3) days resulting in a reduction 
of approximately 23,000 Dth/d of production flowing through Kermit Compressor. 
This includes the following lines: P-94, V-55 and BM-18.   

In the spring of 2002, contingent upon the mining activity, Columbia's Line KA 
will be out of service for three (3) days due to a coal mining relocation tie 
in.  Approximately 100,000 Dth/d of Appalachian production west of the May Fork 
valve on Line KA will be shut in.

In the spring of 2002, Columbia's Boldman Compressor located in Pike Co., KY, 
will have one unit down for approximately two (2) months for annual maintenance 
which results in a 15,000 Dth/d flow reduction.  Affected is Equitable's Hi-Hat 
(F3) pipeline, CNR's Boldman (CNR02) pipeline, and Appalachian production 
located on Columbia's Lines PM-3 and PM-17.

In May-June 2002, Columbia's Line's BM-18, Line VM-141 and Line V-55 will be 
out of service for five (5) days due to a relocation for WV Rt. 52 in Mingo 
Co., WV.  The affect, if any, on production is being evaluated.   

In July 2002, Line 1711 will be out of service for three (3) days due to a 
relocation of the Monongahela River crossing tie in.  The affect, if any, on 
production is being evaluated.

The following outages affect Equitable's Beaver Creek (H1) pipeline, and 
Appalachian production from Columbia's Boldman Compressor Station to Columbia's 
Huff Creek Compressor Station on Line KA, including Line KA-15.

In March 2002, Columbia anticipates an outage of three (3) days on Columbia's 
Line SM-116 as a result of coal mining activity.  In addition to the above 
listed production, Conoco's Grant (P1) pipeline and Appalachian production 
located on Line SM-116 will be affected. 

In June 2002, Columbia's Grant Compressor located in Mingo Co., WV will have 
one unit out of service for six (6) days which will result in a 50,000 Dth/d 
flow reduction.

In August 2002, Columbia's Huff Creek Compressor located in Wyoming Co., WV 
will be out of service for one (1) week due to annual maintenance.

In the fall of 2002, Columbia's Line KA will be out of service for three (3) 
days due to relocation for a highway expansion project on Rt. 119.   The 
relocation is between Johns Creek and Canada, which will result in 100,000 
Dth/d of production shut in west of the May Fork valve setting.